Story Behind the Need
• Business group: The GRT – Trade Floor Risk Management & Risk Models group supports trade flow risk management.
• Project: The group monitors and maintains Centralized Risk platform + Risk Warehouse to evaluate the sensitivities for capital markets projects. deliver sensitivities enhancement (CRP/RWH)
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have an opportunity to join an exciting new project that requires not only a strong developer, but a problem solver who will use new technology to leave a lasting impact on P&L methods for Risk Technology groups at the bank.
Typical Day in Role
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 5 + years coding and debugging skills in JSON, Java, proven through relevant recent experience
• 5 + years’ RDBMS with Oracle Databases, predominantly PL/SQL to write procedures, including performance tuning and SQL hand-on experience
• 3 + years’ Linux environment development with Java
• Has experienced a team based development environment based on git – either via Bitbucket or TFS.
• Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Kafka, Elastic Search – data is published to Elastic Search (just to have JSON Structure) * don’t need expertise in that fine*
• Excellent coding and debugging skills in UI frameworks (e.g. Angular 7+) – will be prioritized
• Azure Cloud based development – with Angular 7+ and Spring Boot.
• 2+ years with Python/Flask/Gunicorn that is part of Airflow orchestration.
• Database certifications are a plus
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required