Story Behind the Need
• Business Group: GFT – Operations is seeking strong .NET Software Engineer/Programmer to assist with the ending of the Forecast Module Project, which involves restructuring the application infrastructure along with refining the code to fix any bugs. They will also be responsible for providing specialized technical leadership in the analysis, design, development, implementation and support. The incumbent is responsible for current and future implementation projects within the group, introducing new technologies to meet business objectives and providing technical consultation and guidance to all development projects.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to convert to a FTE down the line & will get exposure to multiple different departments, teams and projects.
• Work with areas in the client Group to deliver efficient Enterprise suite applications and reporting solutions
• Assist with design, development, implementation and support all related Enterprise applications and reporting solutions;
• Assist Business Analysts, Project Control/Analyst, Finance, Taxation, IT&S clients in how technology can be applied to solve problems in creative ways.
• Assist Senior Manager in the research, design and integration of Enterprise applications and reporting tools and strategies
• In addition to strong structure-programming in SQL store procedure, web development and Microsoft suite, the incumbent should have excellent problem solving and analytical skills, willing to learn Financial and Taxation Industry modules.
Analyze user requirements
• Support Enterprise Applications and related information delivery tools
• Possess a sound systems development expertise, particularly in the area of reporting, data mining and data dissemination. He/she must remain current with available technologies by researching tools (software and hardware) that can be used to improve and accelerate the production of report and data extracts
• Responsible for ensuring that ad-hoc requests for end users are provided efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Participate in system analysis and design, coding, user acceptance test, implementation, production support, and both technical and non-technical documentation
• Design, develop and integrate solutions
• Operation Documentation – occasionally take on BA responsibilities – writing formal documentation
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 5+ years of experience with application infrastructure (open bracket- how the server functions & processes)
• 3+ years of solid experience with structure programing in relational database and multi-relational database SQL, Microsoft SSIS, SSRS &IIS (webserver) (minimum 3 years of experience combination with all of these)
• 1+ year of experience and knowledge of MS Power-BI
• Knowledge of Smartstream Financials (INFOR.) application or related financial system (Project, assets, Payment, Purchasing, GLs) backend structure databases.
• Knowledge of Power-APP and Flow, Cloud Technology, SharePoint Online/Office 365, SFTP Server (Reflection for Secure IT Server), MS IIS Server and Cloud Concept, AZURE, any related SmartView. Oracle BI, SAP, Business Objects, Cognos
• Knowledge of the Bank’s financial systems technical infrastructure & technical change management protocols
• Capable of multi-tasking and managing concurrent tasks and initiatives
Nice to Have
• Work experience in the Banking industry
• BA experience (writing technical documents)
• A recognized Bachelor Degree in a technical field