Story Behind the Need
• Business group: The Enterprise Business Intelligence Group manages enterprise non-retail risk reporting and credit risk specifically around wholesale loans, capital markets and security.
• Project: The group has a new initiative to add 9 new daily feeds into the non-retail risk daily reports. The successful candidate will be managing 2 streams of reports; one is Regulatory and one is Statutory (for internal reporting).
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join the pivotal nature of team provides enterprise level BI Solutions that leverage latest technology.
Typical Day in Role
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex OS deployment solutions
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area • Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Must have skills:
• 2 + years’ experience working experience running repots using T-SQL
• Minimum 1 project (min 6 months) running SSIS Packages through ETL Process (Microsoft SQL is what report the build on)
• Good communication skills required for cross organization (8 out of 10)
Nice to have:
• Financial Industry experience is a plus – any regulatory project experience is a plus
• Familiar with or previous working with Microsoft SQL Server database (version 2017; 2012)
• Hybrid Workflow process (daily sprints backlog is used)