Story Behind the Need
• Business group: GWMS – Digital Client Services is collaborating with the Client Wealth Management team to implement and digitize information for the Optical Character Recognition project.
• Project: The successful candidate will join a new project that is currently in its initial phases and is looking for a strong C# developer with experience in API Programming. This project will be more focused on the development of a specific feature that will optimize and make the process for handling forms, documents and packages coming in from customers, more efficient. This will be integrated into the rest of the onboarding services platform.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity for long-term growth and play a part in design, development and deployment of this system. They will also get to gain hands on experience with C# development and API programming and OpenText Captiva capture suite configurations, while working closely with experienced colleagues.
Typical Day in Role
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Designs, develops, tests and deploys code for C# APIs, Captiva framework definitions and form creation for supporting indexing of Business documents
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 3 + years’ design and development experience with C#
• 3 + years’ experience with API programming
• 1 + year experience working with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) OR Captiva applications or similar technology such as Kofax
• 3 + years’ experience working in true Agile lab projects throughout the full SDLC cycle
• Strong communication skills to collaborate and articulate requirements with Scrum Master, BSAs other Developers and Testers in agile labs daily
• Good understanding of DevOps concepts and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline
• Experience in Financial Industry
• Experience with ES6/TypeScript/NodeJS
• Experience programming with Python
• Experience developing REST services
• Experience with Swagger and openAPI
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required