• Seeking a certified Six Sigma Black Belt. This role offers the successful incumbent understanding of business units by focusing on solving key business issues, processes, and outcomes as they impact the strategic direction of the business.
• This role will focus on execution of Lean Continuous Process Improvement and design initiatives aimed at: improving the customer experience, reducing errors, reducing expenses, increasing revenues and creating capacity.
• The Lean Six Sigma methodology demands a focus on meeting customer requirements, making data-driven decisions, and improving processes from an end-to-end perspective.
• Working within a team to execute on the LSS methodology and provide guidance on the use of the LSS Tools (e.g. SIPOC, Process Mapping, FMEA)
• Conduct meetings/sessions with stakeholders
• Develop SIPOC, Process Maps, VSMs and any other key LSS key deliverables
• Lead and/or participate in Kaizens
• Facilitate/lead development of future state processes
• Execute and deliver process improvement using the LSS methodology
• Building effective relationships with key business partners within and across business units
• Delivering financial and customer benefits to business units that result in the achievement of business unit target
• Recommending solutions to improve quality and eliminate waste
• Execute/implement on recommendations
• Prioritizing and managing their own workload in order to deliver results
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (will not accept other colour belts unless it’s higher)
• 10+ yrs overall relevant exp. (i.e. Analyst, Project Mgr., Change Mgr., etc.) as long as they bring the capability required for the role
• 3+ yrs working exp. in a black belt working role
• Exp. from Financial Services
• Exp. with Root cause analysis with data
• Exp. deploying / applying Lean Six Sigma (LSS) in a Financial Services env.
• Strong with data & statistics; Data-driven decision maker
• Able to see business processes through a customer lens
• Exp. as a leader in Change mgt. (enjoys process improvement & establishing/ developing relationships)
Nice To Have:
• Experience in Model Risk Management
• Strategic thinker
• Proven ability and demonstration of leadership skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Strong learning agility, analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and influencing skills
• Strong facilitation and consensus building skills
• Committed to execute with excellence while delivering results within aggressive timeline
• Strong business acumen and organizational awareness
• Demonstrated ownership for their personal development
• Comfortable communicating to all levels within the organization including senior executives
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.