• The successful candidate will drive continuous improvement of Tier 1 governance models (e.g. IBM, Bell), and provide analytic and modeling support for delivery of special projects and optimization initiatives.
• Provide vendor performance data analytics to support ongoing governance models for Tier 1 vendors
• Manage and own end-to-end process to deliver executive dashboard reporting and governance meeting presentation material targeted for the senior executive audience
• Manage and own end-to-end process to deliver vendor performance scorecard reporting capabilities
• Provide data analytics and modeling support for special projects to optimize ITS and TRMIS vendor spend
• Build financial modeling and analysis to assist business case development for cost optimization opportunities in large technology contracts
• Support contract, financial, SLA and risk management activities including vendor invoice validation and payment
• Establish SLA Audit process through data analytics and working with the vendor management team.
• Conduct semi-annual Vendor survey
• 2-4 yrs exp. as an Analyst / Data Analyst (to scrub invoices & incident reports for discrepancies; vendor survey; data crunching-through survey monkey)
• Excel Power User (i.e. Write Macros to automate process, VBA skillset Strong spreadsheet exp.)
• Advanced PowerPoint (they are in governance so they hold monthly executive reviews at the VP level & above; They will create the decks with the vendors, and crunch info; they will not be presenting the presentation, as the the mgr. and vendors will present)
• Invoicing exp. (i.e. Reconcile & comb through numbers for accuracy for large vendors; They contract their field services to IBM; IBM will then fulfill that request)
• Comfortable managing lots of data
• Passionate for technology & emerging industry trends (know some tech. lingo)
• Exp. tackling complex projects with data from various disparate sources & deliver succinct, accurate & actionable information
• Communication – able to articulate data to the mgr. and assist with supporting documentation; will not be presenting to vendors
Nice to Have:
• Vendor mgt. exp.
• Business Mgt. & Reporting exp.
• Exp. from technology industry (as they support technology vendor mgrs. such as IBM, Bell, Microsoft)
• Biased towards continuous improvement, simplification and efficiency
• Highly flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple team and client demands concurrently.
• Able to work effectively in a highly matrixed environment.
• Excellent customer service orientation and a professional approach