Working on project to replace the Investment Performance Measurement System
• Develop and support reports and in-house applications;
• Work with business users to refine requirements;
• Create and / or validate technical design documents;
• Interface with service architect and other developers and contribute to technical decisions;
• Interact with project managers / business analysts / team leads for effort estimates;
• Write high quality Unit tested code;
• Directly interact with business users to identify / resolve issues;
• Facilitate UAT and QA testing;
• Facilitate deployment of changes;
• Other duties as may be required.
• At least 2-5 years’ experience for the following technologies
• .Net (C#)
• Must have good communication skills.
• Candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
Skills (Nice to have):
• Financial/Capital Markets application development experience
• Performance Measurement Systems Implementation experience
• Any Finance certifications an asset