• The Integrated Marketing Planning team partners with our business units, channels and marketing specialists to design world class marketing strategies and campaigns that drive shareholder value and customer loyalty. Our team acts as leaders on all aspects of marketing, influencing the business strategy, while ensuring client brand is protected and delivered in the customer experience. As part of Marketing, the Integrated Marketing Planning team operates in a Flexible Hybrid return to office model.
• Reporting to the Senior Manager the Associate Manager, MBNA Credit Cards acts as a subject matter expert within their own area of specialty or a resource for others, leading projects and contributing to the development and execution of marketing plans and programs by designing and delivering marketing solutions consistent with client’s marketing standards and strategies.
• Marketing Strategies and Plans:
o Understand market and growth drivers, contribute to a vision of market, channel, and segment potential, help to develop value propositions and proof points that further our competitive advantage, and translate business strategies into marketing plans.
o Deliver and Monitor Results: Ensure stated objectives are delivered on plan and analyzes past results and makes recommendations to maximize ROI. Evaluate effectiveness of in market activity and effectively communicate the results
o Consumer Insights and Trends: Leverage market research and applies customer insights to marketing campaigns/programs. Understand the industry, competition and the factors that differentiate the organization
o Build and Protect the Brand: Ensure campaigns support the brand and are designed for a positive customer experience. Understand customer journeys and supports the business to deliver the brand through customer experience.
o Analysis and Problem Solving: Help to define the problem to solve, engages stakeholders from different groups to gather data and draws insights from it. Leverage data combined with judgment and intuition to make recommendations and drive action.
o Influencing and relationship management: Build and manage strong relationships with Agencies, Business Units, Marketing Partners, Legal and Compliance, and other internal teams to deliver effective marketing programs.
o Budget and Project Management: Manage projects in the most effective way (on time, on target, on budget) from initiation to completion. Coordinate multi-functional teams and agency partners through the project. Track and manage budget against plan, meeting all financial reporting requirements.
• 5+ years relevant experience – Direct Marketing/Targeting Experience (managed marketing campaigns to current client base)
• Undergraduate degree or relevant professional certifications, designations, or equivalent required: combination of degrees and exp.
• A self-motivator with excellent organizational and communications skills to prioritize and multi-task in a collaborative or independent setting
• Proficient knowledge of multiple marketing principles and disciplines, strategy development and product/customer markets
• Skill in using computer applications including MS Office
• Campaigning work – basic understanding of market and trends – how they work together
• Strong project management skills
• Experience with end-to-end marketing campaigns
Nice to have:
• Prior experience in FI (financial insurance) on contract would be a strong asset, bringing strategy experience – consumer insights,
• Insurance company experience with previous marketing campaigns
• Customer engagement focus (talking to current customers)