• The Finance Audit group is responsible for performing operational audits for Finance and Other Corporate Functions.
• Contribute to the completion of the overall audit process, including the execution of the annual audit plan.
• Assess inherent risks associated with key processes and the controls designed to mitigate those risks.
• Participate and lead discussions with business partners and maintain an understanding of regulatory changes, and best practices.
• Provide value added advice to the business.
• Prepare and present findings and recommendations to management.
• Assess the effectiveness of Operational and/or SOX controls.
• 3-5+ yrs Internal Auditing exp. within Finance
• 3-5+ yrs exp. with Risk Assessments
• Exp. with Operational Audits
Nice to have:
• Designation: CA, CPA, CFA
• Post graduate degree: MBA
• Analytical skills in assessing risk, issues and challenging status quo.
• Ability to work independently and multitask.
• Effective time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Strong communication skills (oral and written).
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and relationship management skills.