Story Behind the Need:
• Business Group: GWMS – Quality Assurance is seeking 2 Automation Test Leads for 2 Project Applications – one for Charles River Upgrade & Cloud Migration, and one for Simcorp Infrastructure and Software Upgrade.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be extended to work on additional projects with Selenium.
Typical Day in the Role:
• Responsible for the ongoing set up, development and support of the technical testing software/hardware framework to enable testing and automation across current and future technical testing areas; functional UI, services
Must have skills/Requirements:
• 3 + years working in a Test Lead Automation capacity in agile delivery model
• 5+ years working as an Automation Tester (with manual testing experience as well)
• 3+ years of hands on automation testing, creating scripts/frameworks with QTP/UFT using hybrid framework
• Provide reporting on test execution and test automation status – 3+ years of hands on experience
• 2+ years of hands on experience with backend testing (verification of backend files, Database and batch testing)
Nice to have skills:
• Good to have some experience on Selenium, testNG or similar technology, using Cucumber BDD or TDD framework.
• *****Simcorp Dimension Hand’s on Expertise is preferable with the following: ******
o Strong Knowledge in End to End Trade Life cycle Events for our Investment Accounting line of business
o The incumbent must have experience in automation of process flows in Fixed Income, Futures, Currency Forwards, Credit Default SWAPS and Total Return SWAPS.
o Strong knowledge in Data Extracts, Data Format set-up’s and reporting functionalities in SimCorp Dimension
o Good to have knowledge in market conventions and valuation methods of Financial Instruments
• ******Charles River Hand’s on Expertise is preferable with the following:******
o Knowledge of E2E Trading WFs for Financial instruments like Equities, Fixed Income and Derivative instruments
o Strong knowledge in Data Extracts, Data Format set-up’s and reporting functionalities in CRIMS application
• Strong communication skills – written & verbal
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent