Story Behind the Need:
• Business Group: Digital Technology is seeking a Lead Automation Tester who has extensive hands on experience and is able to work independently. The Automation Tester is responsible for the ongoing set up, development and support of the technical testing software/hardware framework to enable testing and automation across current and future technical testing areas; functional UI, services (Setup automation test suite and keep it live (advancing it as we go through the different projects and their different needs)).
• Client is looking for a talented QA engineer who is not afraid to take advantage of new challenges and opportunities offered by a growing company. As a startup we constantly deliver at a high volume and they are looking for someone who is excited about the opportunity to be able to contribute to their highly agile environment.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to get exposure to various projects while having the opportunity to be extended. The Automation Tester will be the first on the team (they will have support from other team members) and will be working with a mix of Developers and Manual QA Testers.
Typical Day in the Role:
• Planning, creating, and executing on end to end test plans
• Driving our automated testing process
• Consistently work with our product, services, and engineering team to collaborate on quality testing
• Automation Testing – 5+ years of hands on experience
• Leading Automation Testing – 2+ years of hands on experience
• Planning, creating, and executing on end to end test plans – 5+ years of hands on experience
• Driving automated testing process (using selenium, node.js, or Java) – 4+ years of hands on experience
• Mobile automation testing experience (Android & iOS)-3+ years of experience
• AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) – 2+ years of hands on experience
Nice to Have Skills:
• Agile experience
• QA related certifications
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Work independently
• Your strength is your ability to recognize what’s wrong, troubleshoot and provide solutions that would enforce bug-free implementation.
• You’re a self-starter and an analytical thinker with a strong desire to work on a small collaborative team in a fast-paced environment.
• You have experience building a QA process from scratch, and being the owner of the end to end testing process
• You are detail oriented and contribute to comprehensive, well-structured test plans and test cases.
• You’re a natural team player and default to collaboration by working with your cross functional and engineering teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work