Story Behind the Need
• Business group: The Project Portfolio Management Technology group manage and support the PPM functionality within the bank. This includes managing projects, risks and project financials. The technology also services to manage work associated with financial reporting.
• Project: This resource will be coming in at the tail end of the PPM Resource management functionality upgrade and will focus on supporting documentation and reporting governance as needed.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be exposed to many aspects of the bank and work within specific domains in the technical field. They will be exposed to the PPM Resource tools used on all levels as the transition becomes complete.
Typical Day in Role
• Supports business processes and application usability (i.e. resource management functionality within PPM)
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 1-2 years’ experience supporting Clarity PPM with understanding of Project Management processes
• Expert Excel Skills: Ability to create Pivot tables, Macros, run reports and V-Look Ups
• Strong communication skills; able to support business and provide insight to Resource Management project
• Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details
• A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
• Previous FI experience is a plus
• Experience with MS Visio is a plus
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required