• The Marketing Portfolio Delivery Group (PDG) is charged to deliver legendary portfolio management across Marketing and the enterprise. We drive successful portfolio delivery and the evolution of Marketing strategic initiatives through leadership and consultation; and champion change to enhance our brand.
• This position reports to the Manager Business Analysis. The successful candidate will plan, manage, lead and oversee the end-to-end delivery of business requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project in alignment with the business and/or enterprise needs and strategies. They will also provide leadership and work collaboratively with stakeholders including business, technology and finance partners to support project benefits and changes to business processes, policies and systems across single or multiple Lines of Business (LoB).
• Provides BA and QA support to Marketing projects. The BA and QA support includes delivery of project artifacts, such as: requirements packages, use cases, process flows, operational impact assessments, business acceptance test plans, test cases, test execution, test closure reports, etc.
• Works closely with Marketing business teams and various functional areas across the organization to understand and translate business goals and objectives for assigned projects into business requirements.
• Defines and documents business requirements for assigned projects, taking into account non-functional requirements.
• Assists testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
• Contributes to project management activities such as scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, and communicating possible issues.
• Ensures 100% compliance to requirements management processes, discipline and controls.
• Coaches new or less experienced colleagues and serves as a reference point throughout the requirements management life cycle.
• Acts as a resource for business partners to ensure deliverables meet business and end-user requirements.
• 5-7+ yrs BA / QA exp. analysis exp. from a large org. (70% BA, 30% QA)(QA duties will happen at the tail end of project)
• BA exp. on Data migration project
• Expert understanding of Requirements Mgt. & Project Methodologies
• Strong technological lingo/knowledge (although this role is on the business side as they already have BSA’s)
• Exp. communicating with Stakeholders & Executives; and relationship building
• Very Strong communications skills (verbal & written) – (This was a challenge last time)
• Resumes must show continuity in roles (over 1-2 yrs in roles), not jumpy resumes
Nice To Have:
• BA exp. supporting Marketing Projects
• Former client exp.
• Exp. from financial / telecom industry
• Undergraduate degree
• Business Analysis Accreditation
• Agile project experience
• Proven exp. on large projects with complex interdependencies
• Effective inter-personal skills, working well with fast-moving teams and able to build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional partners.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills; uses strong communication skills to explain complex technical issues with a business lens in easily understandable terms.
• Demonstrated history of being self-motivated, energetic, results-driven, and executing with excellence.
• Robust organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and priorities.
• Highly creative, proven innovator, with an aptitude for and history of strong learning skills and ability to use same to find solutions to business problems.