Reporting to the Senior Manager Business Analysis, the Senior Business Analysis is responsible for the following but not limited to:
•Plan, manage, lead and oversee the end-to-end delivery of requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project in alignment with the business and/or enterprise needs and strategies.
•Effectively elicits to probe, challenge and understand requirements.
•Provide recommendations and direction based on the end to end customer experience and lead the prioritization of requirements and leverage data where available when making decisions
•Provide thought leadership and work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders to support business benefits and changes to business processes, policies and systems across lines of business
•Collaborate with technology, business and product owners and provide recommendations to support our partners’ development of: system requirements and design, testing plans, change management plans, deployment plan, artifacts/deliverables to ensure business needs are met
•Establish and maintain requirements traceability
•Ensures requirements meets Client quality standards
•Proactively identify, risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, constraints and anticipate and effectively manage risks related to requirements to achieve business objectives
•Identifies, validates and documents current state processes working with the business and stakeholders to design the desired future state
•Communicates progress on BA work packages, including requirements management, in a concise and timely manner, escalating issues to project manager, partners and manager where appropriate
•Support Quality Assurance activities which include review test plan, test cases and provide guidance on testing and defect reporting
•Foster a positive and cohesive team environment / culture that encourages productivity, innovation, process improvement, teamwork and a high-level of professionalism.
• 5-7+ yrs Business Analyst exp.
• Knowledge in Everyday Banking/Personal Savings Investing/ ODP (Over Draft Protection); Regulatory env.
• 5-7+ yrs BA exp. in a variety of projects/markets on multidisciplinary teams
• Project exp. for high-risk, high-visibility, large- scale projects
• Advanced Communication skills including superior facilitation, presentation, & negotiating skills
Nice to have:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or a related discipline
• Business Analysis accreditation
• Expert knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project life-cycle
• Strong leadership skills, ability to interact with all levels in a constructive manner
• Good judgment, understanding of what issues to escalate, what to resolve on your own, make suggestions for possible resolution
• Versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with superior attention to detail
• Broad business, organizational and operational knowledge across the Enterprise.
• Comfortable working at all levels of the organization
• Superior impact and influence skills to effectively engage and manage all stakeholders and recommend creative and strategic solutions
• Advanced problem Solving / Analytical Thinking Skills
• Can link project objectives and outcomes to business and enterprise strategies
• Operate with a Lean mind set determining a fit-for-purpose approach to drive rapid delivery excellence