• Supporting a Program – working in an Agile Pod
• Experience with cyber security requirements and tools
• Agile ceremony facilitation.
• Backlog management and refinement.
• Experience developing epics, user stories and related tasks
• Need to be able to develop supplementary requirements documentation (e.g. to augment user stories) as needed
• Generate reports and prepare dashboards based on Sprint and main backlog
• Familiarity with Agile project tools e.g. JIRA, JTMF (Jira Test Management Framework) a.k.a. X-Ray, Confluence etc.
• Work in close partnership with business partners / technology / project teams and stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed requirements if required to detail out user stories.
• Work with several business units across Security Domains to define Business requirements, capabilities mapping, product mapping and refinement, process mapping,
• Develop effective and efficient solutions by researching/analyzing current state system capabilities and defining technology solutions options / recommendations working closely with key technology partners
• Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications and non-functional specifications
• Support testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing
• Support and contribute to project management activities by participating in the scoping and estimating of project efforts, risks identification and mitigation measures recommendation, communicating activity status and providing timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems to the Project Manager
• Participate in quality management reviews, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements
• Support collaboration with key stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration
• May provide operational / process related analysis and support to various extents
• Adhere to existing processes/standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, well-defined enterprise technology delivery practices and standards, and business technology architecture, escalating escalate issues as required
• Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in own area and keep current with leading-edge technologies trends/developments and develop expertise in client services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques that can contribute to effective solution development/delivery
• Continuously enhance knowledge of business domains and their products/services
• Support the development of business cases including benefits identification, RFI/RFP and service level agreements with vendors/suppliers consistent with technology requirements/guidelines
• Maintain ongoing communication with all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
• Prioritize and manage own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines
• Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest.
• Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units
• Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, opportunities for automation, effectiveness and operational efficiency of the business unit and/or team Additional Information
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfortable working with both Business and Technical teams
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task effectively and independently within a fast-paced environment
• Able to gauge the appropriate level of priority and detail and/or effort on any given project.
• Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Highly motivated with a proven track record of delivering results
• Exhibit effective problem solving skills with a high degree of attention to detail
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Demonstrated ability to follow-up on issues independently and ensure they are resolved promptly, escalating when necessary.
• Expert knowledge of system analysis process and techniques
• Expert knowledge of systems and applications supported by the team including system components, functionality, interfaces, data flows, and business rules
• Expert knowledge of enterprise technology delivery practices and standards and related expertise including design, development, testing and project management
• Advanced to Expert understanding of business supported and broader organization
• Works independently as the senior or lead system analyst and coaches/ guides members within area of expertise
• Subject matter expert and consults with clients and/or project teams and may be involved in the assessment of potential projects
• Generally reports to Senior Manager or above
• Undergraduate degree
• Graduate degree, preferred
• 10+ years relevant experience
• Agile – 2 yrs minimum of practical experience working in an agile environment
• Information Security/Cyber Security and Tools (cryptography, governance risk and compliance, RSA Archer) – 2-3 years
• BA/BSA experience 10yrs*
• Process mapping
• Data analysis and mapping
Nice To Have:
• Banking/Financial industry
• Six sigma / Lean / Generic process excellence
• Agile Certifications