• The main function of a business analyst is to analyze science, engineering, business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. A typical business analyst is responsible for analyzing user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations.
• Gather requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers.
• Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
• Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs.
• Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models.
• Basic knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
• 8-10 years’ experience required.
• BA Lead
Nice To Have:
• Previous client exp