• The main function of a business analyst is to elicit and document business requirements in order to support the delivery of business solutions, which may include a technology component, but may also consist of process improvement, or organizational change. A typical business analyst is responsible for assessing, documenting and validating business user requirements, including current/future state process maps, business use cases, non-functional requirements, and data and reporting requirements.
• Leads Requirements Management / work packages for Tier 3-4, low to moderate risk and regulatory projects with multiple stakeholders and across multiple LoB.
• Clarify problem and/or opportunity statements from business units.
• Work collaboratively with technology partners, operational areas, vendors, and business stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage business requirements.
• Support project delivery, testing and implementation activities to deliver business benefits and achieve business results/objectives.
• Apply best practices for effective communication, relationship management and problem-solving with stakeholders/partners.
• Interview or survey workers, observe job performance or perform the job to thoroughly understand the impacts of the proposed change.? Consult with management to ensure agreement on articulation of requirements.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time. Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Advanced to expert knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project life-cycle.
• Knowledge of business process management techniques and principles involved in production of BPM drawings and models.
• Undergraduate degree.
• Business Analysis Accreditation is an asset. 5-7 years related business analysis experience required.
• AML/Fraud management
• BA – 5 years
• Experience with data requirements
Nice To Have:
• Transaction monitoring