• As part of the overall Model Lifecycle Transformation program the Business Analyst will be a key contributor to the Model Inventory Tool Replacement project.
• Conduct meetings and working sessions with business partners across multiple teams across Risk Management and potentially across client.
• As an experienced banking professional, the candidate will also be accountable for ensuring the business analysis process is being performed in an effective and efficient manner. The successful candidate will be able to draw upon past working experiences to identify and resolve inefficiencies and roadblocks.
• The analyst is expected to work with various stakeholders to understand their needs and help solve business problems that impact different functional areas to deliver against business requirements.
• Work with stakeholders to define & document requirements, perform data/system/impact analysis, develop test plans and execute and/or support UAT.
• Produce project artifacts including but not limited to requirements, use cases, test cases, testing artifacts and training materials.
• Manage status and completion of all deliverables, sign-offs, milestones and action items
• Be aware of internal control processes as they are continuously updated and ensure project is compliant with these processes.
• Work to ensure alignment between strategic management goals and day-to-day operational functions
• Spearhead process change efforts by working in collaboration with upstream and downstream stakeholders to detail current state and desired state end-to-end processes.
• Identify opportunities for standardization and optimization and work with business teams to accomplish process re-engineering.
• Identify, manage, and escalate (as required) assumptions, constraints, dependencies, and risks, developing and executing plans for their mitigation as possible and appropriate.
• 10+ yrs Business Analyst exp. (with some from financial industry)
• Basel exp. in a regulatory env.
• Strong exp. eliciting & documenting requirements as part of a standardized program following prescribed protocol leading stakeholders to delivery
• Exp. leading teams & taking initiative
• Exp. developing Process Maps; Process optimization exp.
• Exp. gathering business requirement documentation
• Ownership exp. of project deliverables & results (Understand the Project Mgt. Life Cycle)
• Strong Communication skills
• Strong MS Office: Excel (Formulas), Access, PowerPoint
Nice To Have:
• Some Business Systems Analyst exp. (data requirements will lead to detailed business requirements for data acquisition; They will liaison with technical resources); bridging over to another skillset
• PMP – understand PDLC process
• Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and work in a fast paced high-performing culture, under pressure and with time-sensitive deadlines
• Excellent project mgt., analytical & problem-resolution & consensus building skills
• Ability to think strategically while at the same time have a sharp eye for attention to detail.
• Able to work under stress, able to take a task & think about all the implications to different groups, solve problems for other groups, proactive personality
• Organizationally agile with strong inter-personal skills.
• Able to work effectively with other highly motivated individuals on the project team.
• Strong interpersonal and conflict management skills
• Be able to work with minimal supervision in an unstructured and fast-paced environment.