Story Behind the Need
• Business group: The GWRT Compliance Technology group ensures ongoing compliance and optimization of trade platforms on a global scale.
• Project: This resource will be joining ongoing engagements and provide technical support on a global scale.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to use various sources to provide updated data feeds into the global data lake.
Typical Day in Role
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 5 + years’ recent BA experience within Capital Markets Industry, preferably within equities or derivative products
• Excellent communication skills; can clearly articulate requirements to business users
• 5 + years’ experience data mapping and testing processes for large projects
• Able to write queries in elastic search
• Experience with Python is a plus
• Recent exposure to equities and other derivatives is a plus and will package
• Looking for Team Player; will be working with 3 other members
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required