Best Vs Average Candidate:
• Experience with derivatives in cap markets, some technology would be an asset
• How will performance be measured: Ability to interact with stakeholders, gather requirements and formulate it for developers to code the program.
• BA exp – 5+ years
• Strong analytical and data mining skills – 5 years
• Verbal and written communication skills
Nice To Have:
• Experience with derivatives in cap markets
• Certifications – CFA, CSC, FRM
• Financial and/or IT industry experience
• Technology experience – UAT, SQL
• Join our growing team of Software Engineers & Business Systems Analysts working with the best and brightest in financial services developing client’s ‘x’ Valuation Adjustment (xVA) system (e.g. adjustments for Credit, Funding, Capital, etc.). We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our small, but agile and highly talented development team.
• Manage the implementation and support of FO measures across all financial products from all trading platforms using advanced financial modeling and reporting tools.
• Contribute to/Lead the delivery of projects and enhancements for a wide range of clients and products in a fast paced, dynamic and constantly evolving environment.
• Define, document and translate high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications, acceptance criteria, and use cases.
• Work closely with business stakeholders at all levels to understand and execute against business priorities while ensuring a high-level of service to end users and operations is maintained.
• Develop effective and efficient solutions by researching and analyzing data and requirements, defining opportunities for business process improvements and making recommendations.
• Perform testing according to test plans, monitor and report on results, and work with others on problem resolution.
• Deliver effective and efficient solutions by prioritizing tasks and ensuring project deliverables are implemented within time and budget.
• 5+ years of experience in business requirement gathering, analysis, business process modeling and documentation within the financial and/or IT industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and data mining skills
• Ability to create exceptional requirement specifications
• Conduct User Acceptance Testing including designing tests, develop detailed test cases and test plans and documenting results
• Strong attention to detail with good organization skills
• Experience within Capital Markets and strong understanding of the financial markets and credit risk is an asset
• University degree in Mathematics, Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field
• Experience with Derivatives/CVA/FVA/P&L Attribution trading strongly preferred
• Experience building a large distributed real-time risk/PnL system for front-office rates trading
• Providing second level support during production issues in the system
• Industry certification (e.g. CFA, CSC, FRM) preferred but not required
• Experience working on a trading floor / fast paced environment and being able to multitask
• Proficiency in SQL, background in any programming language will be an advantage
• Strong sense of ownership and customer focus
• Strong skills with MS Office products and Visio
• Ability to analyze complex issues from multiple perspectives and provide strategic recommendations
• University degree in Mathematics, Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related