Story Behind the Need
• Business group: The GWRT Global Capital Technology Group supports Middle office functions and projects for the bank.
• Project: The group is supporting the Middle Office Functions for multiple operation changes within Equity business lines.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will be joining a high performing team that adapts to new technology and integrates for Front, Middle and Back Office applications.
Typical Day in Role
• Develop, testing and deployment of new applications
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 10 + years’ Business Analyst experience within Financial Industry
• 5 + years’ Recent project experience supporting Front and Middle Office applications in Capital Markets – ideally within Equity space
• 5 + years’ Recent project experience creating SQL Queries
• 5 + years’ experience with Agile projects
• Good communication skills to articulate to development team, product owner and respective managers
• Recent experience with the Fidessa product will be highly prioritized – banks including RBC, BMO and TD are currently using this application and will be highly transferrable for this assignment
• Scrum Training / Certifications is a plus
• Exposure to Front and Back office teams / applications is a plus
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required