Selling Points of Position:
• Client exposure and could move to different departments
Best Vs Average Candidate:
• Able to follow up and ensure things are done, must have a backbone, willing to ask questions
• How will performance be measured: Feedback from the front office, completion of daily tasks
• Treasury Operations provide the day to day support function for deals transacted by TBSM Front Office, Capital Finance and Asset Securitization.
• TBSM Operations is responsible for confirming, settling and recording of transactions related to the interest rate and currency risk management as negotiated by above groups.
• The incumbent will manage a team of 4 analysts responsible for providing derivative, fixed income and money market trade support to TBSM Front Office.
• Daily review and signoff of analyst’s duties which includes settlements, trade confirmations, verification and General Ledger postings.
• Responsible for monthly signoff on Bank and General Ledger accounts as well as various other reconciliation processes.
• Provide operational support to various other stakeholders through the booking, maintenance and settlement of their deals
• Liaising as an integral resource with both internal and external auditors.
• Perform semi-annual and annual reviews and appraisals of the analysts
• Past experience managing a Back Office.
• Derivative knowledge
• Accounting knowledge
• Excellent pc skills including Excel, Word
• Detailed orientated is highly required
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities is critical.
• Team player with excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
• Previous banking experience