• Manager’s Note: Project focus on regulatory compliance. Looking for candidate with aleast 8 to 10 years of BA experience with strong experience in wholesale banking, capital markets.
• Along with day to day BRDs, candidate will also focus on support changes, documenting work changes. Individual will be working on various work streams including regulations, risk and control framework. Selected candidate should be able to identify risk and build a plan.
• Business Analyst to lead the elicitation, analysis, and documentation of business requirements for a regulatory program that impacts our current operating and business model, and to partner with technology to translate them into solution requirements.
• Program: Security Based Swap Dealer
• Some key experience manager would like to see in:
Topics these regulators cover:
o Business Conduct Standards
o SEF Execution
o Client Documentation / Onboarding
o Entity Registration
• Not looking for only credit risk and Bessel background but rather more on the above listed.
• The candidate will be able to transform a high-level vision and complex concepts into solutions with detailed requirements and efficient execution design.
• Providing direction to technology and business partners to turn requirements into delivery with analyses and recommendations for solutions that meet business objectives with in a timely and cost-effective manner
• Providing timely updates on project status, analyses and findings to senior management and various stakeholders
• Conduct ongoing oversight and review to ensure effective implementation of deliverables and strategic infrastructure through requirement building and stream planning
• Understand and manage cross-stream interdependencies, risks, and issues
• Create work break down structure and translate it into project plan
• Identify and escalate issues/risks to the appropriate individual(s)/group(s) to ensure prompt attention/resolution
• Use negotiation and influencing skills to build consensus amongst diverse stakeholder groups to ensure project deliverables are met
• Ensure projects are delivered based on agreed scope, agreed timeline and approved budget
• Ensuring all infrastructure build activities are supported by adequate documentation
• Experience with end to end implementation of regulatory programs/projects
• 8+ yrs experience in business analysis/project management domain
• Experience managing stakeholder expectations and project resources
• Able to clearly communicate complex financial concepts & obtain clarifications as necessary when discussing requirements
• Advanced Excel data manipulation skills (to derive findings/conclusions from large datasets & trouble-shoot errors)
• Experience in organizational change management activities
• Experience establishing rapport with various stakeholders throughout the bank
• Superior organizational skills (must be able to identify and track project dependencies & blockers, ensure proper resolution of outstanding items, document meeting minutes and takeaways in a clear and concise manner)
Nice To Have:
• Familiar with G20/Dodd Frank Regulatory Requirements
• Familiar with client Securities businesses & infrastructure.
• Experience with providing direction, advice & guidance to the stakeholders
• Ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks and manage time effectively
• Flexibility to be able to adapt to unfamiliar, ambiguous or changing conditions
• Demonstrated ability to make sound recommendations for business decisions
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational, and communication skills