Reason for request:
• Net new position- To continue with US application onboarding onto to LAM for certification and access attestation. Without this resource timelines for completing the onboarding of applications to LAM will be delayed significantly and may impact addressing audit findings to closure. The expectation is to onboard 60 remaining applications in the next 7 months
Your Business Line:
• Responsible for onboarding critical information assets to Sailpoint to ensure governance and controls are implemented.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in many key projects and initiatives to further build the Bank’s IAM capabilities. This individual will be collaborating with a strong senior leadership team of IAM and security professionals and gain exposure to industry-leading IAM platforms, with the ability to influence and drive their usage and adoption at client
Story Behind the Need:
• Project Summary: The candidate will be responsible for taking care of the technical aspect of application onboarding while also doing some business analysis and addressing logical access risks commensurate with the Bank’s risk appetite. You will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that will impact the larger work environment of the bank while being exposed to various tools and programs. The candidate must have hands on application onboarding experience with Sailpoint.
Typical Day in the Role: Roles & Responsibilities:
• Interview business/application stakeholders to guide them to build access control matrices for applications
• Support the business to understand their responsibilities with respect to logical access controls
• Manage and/or conducting detailed, risk-based evaluations of the design and operating effectiveness of Information Technology (IT) controls
• Perform required tasks for the Access Governance function and troubleshoot system/non-system issues; tasks/issues relevant to Identity & Access Governance including access request, access certification, communication, and documentation of operational processes and procedures.
• Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
• Create and/or update requirements documentation
• Work directly with IT application owners to learn about applications, gather requirements and details
• Work with applications owners to put together file feeds and access control matrix or documentation to ensure that the proper logical access controls are implemented to meet the CISO directive standards
• The Senior Information Security Analyst is a part of the Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) team.
• The candidate will be responsible for onboarding Critical Information Assets to the Logical Access Management Platform.
• GIAM is part of a global team with a mandate covering all the Bank’s Authentication/Authorization technologies, with the goal of creating the best Identity and Access Management practice in the Canadian financial industry.
• Involvement in many key projects and initiatives to further build the Bank’s IAM capabilities.
Qualifications/Must Have Skills:
• 3+ years of hands on experience within Information Security or related cybersecurity background
• 5+ years of Business Analyst work experience within IT
• Recent project experience assessing application configuration and user authentication –2 recent projects: Please detail within body of resume
• 2+ years of hands on experience demonstrating the ability to identify what requirements need to be onboarded to SailPoint to prevent any exposure to risk for the bank – demonstrated by 2 projects detailed within the resume
• 5+ years of hands on project experience reviewing the application architecture as well as gathering rules, responsibilities, and permissions – 2 recent projects detailed within the resume
• 3-5 years of prior QAT testing experience and gathering requirements from applications to onboarding
• 5 + years Proficiency in MS Office (extended knowledge in MS Excel preferred)
Nice to have Skills:
• Recent relevant Financial or Banking experience is an asset
• Proficiency in MS Office (extended knowledge of MS Excel is preferred)
• Experience in project management is preferred
• CISSP designation or equivalent be an asset
• Sailpoint – Identity IQ experience would be an asset
• Excellent communications skills to coordinate with high ranking individuals internally (Director, VP level and up), as well as C-Suite of some of the third party vendors
• Ability to manage assigned tasks and expectations without direct instruction or oversight
• Fast, adaptable learner who can hit the ground running
• Ability to work well under pressure while demonstrating strong professionalism
• Must be able to collaborate closely with a team at times, while also being capable of holding themselves accountable to meet individual deadlines without hand holding
Degrees or certifications:
• University degree or college diploma in a related field is preferred