• Derivatives and Structured Product Technology
• We are seeking a Capital Markets BA/BSA to work on the Benchmark Reform Rate initiative in the Derivatives Platform Modernization (DPM) Market Data team.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to engage with multiple business lines globally while utilizing new technology (e.g. Angular, Redis, Kubernetes, Elastic Search, Kafka…).
Typical Day in the Role:
• Work on the market data side of the Benchmark Reform Rate (BRR) initiative, serve as a liaison between the business community and IT team to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates into technical requirements for developers
• Develop plans and prioritize tasks around onboarding real-time market data from third-party vendors
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Perform integration and regression testing on deliverables, also coordinate UAT testing with business users and other IT applications
• Works as a project team member to support one or more highly complex business processes
Must have skills:
• 5+ years of BA experience in the IT or Risk industry, gathering requirements and working closely with business users to create documentation
• Previous experience in Capital Markets and solid knowledge of derivative products (e.g. IR, Credit, and Equity)
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of the usage of market data on trade capture and valuation (3+ years)
• Experience with SQL (Sybase and/or SQL Server) or NoSQL databases (ElasticSearch, Cassandra, or similar) (3+ years) Familiarity with Microservices, Cloud, DevOps, Kafka (1 year or 1 Recent project)
• Experience working under Unix environment, familiar with command lines and basic shell scripting (3+ years)
Nice to Have:
• Knowledge of benchmark rate reform regulation as an asset
• RiskWatch experience as an asset
• CFA or FRM designation as an asset
• Python scripting skills as an asset
• Looking for a self-starting, results-oriented, and highly motivated individual with attention to detail and excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• The candidate needs to be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and agile environment.