• Member of global finance technology look at process and technology solutions.
Reason for request:
• Bringing on an individual as a Subject Matter Expert within. Financial Product Control. Someone who knows what it means to strive towards a target operating model.
Finance with a product control mindset. Someone with Finance Capital markets experience . Role is required for the business and data analysis for Process changes for the Target Operating Model for Finance domain and create the documentation for Close and attestation process.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• This is going to span across numerous different financial areas. High level view of what going on within global markets and treasury landscape. This broad team has a wide area of various financial functions and controls. High exposure to where we are headed as a bank. This process engineering group oversees the group when it comes to the financial global markets and treasury landscape.
Typical Day in Role:
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
Qualifications/Must have skills:
• 6+ years of Expertise within Financial products and controls (derivatives, securities)
• 6+ years of experience in Financial control function (reconciliation and substantiation of balance sheet and closing of books)
• 5+ years with Jira and confluence
• 3+ Years of experience with financial systems like general ledgers
• 5+ years of experience within Banking FI Capital Markets
• Prior client experience
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred