• Reporting to the Senior Business Architect, the role is responsible for leading the business requirement work stream for Money Movement Transformation to help redesign the end-to-end account transfers and money movement experience for our clients across Wealth businesses and other client channels.
• Planning, estimating and managing end-to-end delivery of business analysis work package throughout the lifecycle of the project:
o Define approach to elicit, analyze, communicate and manage requirements
o Identify requirements stakeholders including representation from business, operations, technology, quality assurance and other impacted groups
o Create and maintain a business analysis plan of requirements activities considering relevant priorities, dependencies, assumptions and constraints
o Estimate effort for requirements activities as input into project management plan
• Elicitation of stakeholders’ actual needs, whether expressed or implicit:
o Follow an agile and a structured approach of preparing, conducting, documenting and confirming elicitation activities
o Proactively draw out requirements from stakeholders using a variety of elicitation techniques
o Probe, challenge and understand how requirements will address business needs
• Analysis, validation, verification and prioritization of elicited requirements into deliverables:
o Apply analytical and problem-solving skills through a variety of analysis techniques to enable informed decision making
o Model and document requirements deliverables
o Verify requirements deliverables meet quality criteria (i.e. clear, consistent, concise, complete)
o Validate requirements deliverables support business needs (i.e. address the problems and opportunities)
• Management and communication of requirements to ensure shared understanding and agreement.
o Manage requirements scope
o Establish and maintain requirements traceability
o Tailor requirements packaging and communication to the consumers
o Facilitate communication between requirements stakeholders to resolve requirements issues and build consensus
• Support Quality Assurance activities which include review test plan, test cases and provide guidance on testing and defect reporting.
• Lead capability support activities such as audits, process management, financial management, access security etc.
• Maintain requirements and knowledge for reuse in future projects.
• University or college degree
• Business Analysis accreditation is an asset or willingness to enroll upon taking on role
• 8-10yrs years professional experience as a Business Analyst
• Working experience in Money Movement area i.e. Account Transfer, Cash Management, Payments, Contribution, Deregistration, etc preferable but not mandatory
• Advanced level knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project life-cycle
• Strong leadership skills, ability to interact with all levels in a constructive manner
• Good judgment, understanding of what issues to escalate, what to resolve on your own, make suggestions for possible resolution
• Advanced Communication skills including superior facilitation, presentation, and negotiating skills
• Versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with superior attention to detail
• Broad business, organizational and operational knowledge of the Wealth Management industry.
• Impact and influence skills to effectively engage and manage all stakeholders and recommend creative and strategic solutions
• Advanced problem Solving / Analytical Thinking Skills
• Can link project objectives and outcomes to business and enterprise strategies
• Operate with a Lean mind set determining a fit-for-purpose approach to drive rapid delivery excellence
• Expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Visio
• Business Analysis experience/skills – 8-10 years professional experience as a Business Analyst
• Experience working in large projects
• Experience in Wealth Industry
• Familiarity with BA tools and practices for Agile delivery projects (Jira /confluence)
• Working with multiple stakeholders
• Jira /confluence
• Working exp in account transfer or cash foreign exchange ( FX)
Nice To Have
• Money movement and account transfer experience
• Client Wealth industry experience