• Reporting to the Group Manager, ERM SS PDS, the Senior Analyst will provide a broad range of analysis and project support including requirements development, design, development, testing, and Business Analysis research activities.
• Provide project support to Risk for the IBOR Benchmark Rate Reform program’s Risk and Valuations stream. Work effectively with stakeholders in MRMD, ERM, Technology, client Change Management, Front Office, and other support areas to deliver against regulatory and business requirements for the project
• Work with stakeholders to define & document requirements, perform data/system/impact analysis, develop test plans and execute and/or support UAT.
• Keep management informed of projects progress and potential risks with clear and concise recommendation on risk mitigation
• Be aware of internal control processes as they are continuously updated and ensure project is compliant with these processes.
• Work to ensure alignment between strategic management goals and day-to-day operational functions
• Spearhead process change efforts by working in collaboration with upstream and downstream stakeholders to detail current state and desired state end-to-end processes.
• Identify opportunities for standardization and optimization and work with business teams to accomplish process re-engineering.
• Provide support to interpret and define regulatory requirements and industry standards impacting Market and Credit risk functions.
• Identify assumptions, constraints, dependencies, and risks, developing and executing plans for their mitigation where appropriate.
• Develop and execute communication and change management plans for key stakeholders.
• Adept at relationship management, working on teams, making things happen, and engaging multiple stakeholders.
• Working knowledge of market risk, counterparty credit risk, independent price verification, P&L, VaR or liquidity, with subject matter expertise in one or more area.
• Prior working experience participating in large change initiatives, impacting multiple stakeholders and processes.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills with the ability to translate technically complex issues for the benefit of others.
• Technical acumen pertaining to derivative trade valuation and risk methodologies.
• Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and work in a fast paced high-performing culture, under pressure and with time-sensitive deadlines.
• Demonstrated strategic thinking, prioritization, and influencing skills.
• Excellent technical analytics skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Office applications.
• 2-4 years of experience in a risk management or capital markets area preferred.
• Desire to represent Client shared commitments – Think Customer, Own, Execute, Innovate, and Develop on a daily basis!
Nice to have’s:
• Programming language skills such as VBA, SQL, Python, etc for data analysis and process improvements.
• Experience with workflow management tools such as Confluence or JIRA.
• Familiarity of Risk Management Technology platforms, data flow and architecture/interactions
• Experience with the project delivery life cycle or an agile approach to project delivery.
• Desire to develop change delivery skills and to get a breadth of experience across risk management areas
• Understanding of security data, CSA data, client data, market data in addition to trade and valuation data.