Selling Points of Position:
• Large Program for salesforce, integration and legacy systems. Exposure to work more complex and complicated project. Team is building new product.
Best Vs Average Candidate:
• Salesforce Experience. Working in agile environment.
• How will performance be measured: Verbal
Summary of day to day responsibilities:
• We are looking for someone to plan, manage, and lead the delivery of detailed system requirements and technical and functional specifications that align to standards and frameworks.
• You will provide technical leadership and work in close partnership with ambitious business and technology partners, project teams and stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications.
• Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager.
Here’s some of what you may be asked to perform:
• Work with technology partners (e.g. Solution Designers and Architects) to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations.
• Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements.
• Assist testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
• Contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues.
• Participate in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products.
• Work closely with stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration.
• Provide operational and process-related analysis and support.
• Respect existing processes and standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, technology delivery and business technology architecture, escalating issues as needed.
• Gain knowledge in own area, stay abreast of technology trends and developments, develop expertise in client services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques, business domains and their products and services.
• Work with vendors to support business case development (consistent with technology requirements and guidelines) including benefits identification, RFI/RFP and service level agreements.
• Coach new or less experienced colleagues and serve as a reference point throughout requirements management life cycle.
• Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
• 5-7 years relevant experience.
• Commitment to applying advanced to expert knowledge of business technology delivery practices and standards and related expertise, including design, development, testing and project management.
• Advanced to expert knowledge of system analysis process and techniques, as well as system components, functionality, interfaces, data flows and business rules.
• Ability to work independently as the senior or lead system analyst and coach or guide team.
• Experience and comfort level acting as a subject matter expert and consultant.