• Client Regulatory Services enables efficient and effective program delivery of the dealer’s major, cross functional Regulatory initiatives. It reflects a significant evolution of the team’s approach to managing and delivering change in the dealer’s largest cross functional initiatives.
• The role of Sr. BA is to plan, manage, lead and oversee the end-to-end delivery of requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project in alignment with the business and/or enterprise needs and strategies.
• Provide leadership and work collaboratively with stakeholders including Business, Technology, Risk Management and Finance partners to support project and changes to business processes, policies and systems across multiple Lines of Business (LoB).
• Delivers work packages and project-related artifacts for the projects with multiple stakeholders across multiple LoBs
• Advanced to expert knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project life-cycle
• Possess an advanced understanding of business and user interaction with technology throughout project delivery
• Works independently as the senior or lead business analyst and coaches and guides members within area of expertise
• Identifies and leads problem resolution for complex issues at all levels
• Contributes to the communication and change management activities across multiple stakeholders
• Perform data analysis on large datasets to identify trends and provide business insights.
• Assist with the cleansing and enrichment of data.
• Extrapolate business requirements from gap assessments and discussions/whiteboard sessions with stakeholders
• Help identify risks/issues impacting project delivery and create awareness in appropriate forums
• Collaborate with TBM, Compliance, Operations, Risk, OCOO, RM and Technology in the documentation and completion of project artefacts
• Chair discussions with stakeholders to drive analysis of gaps (requirements), and follow up on execution (resolution of requirements)
• Good organization/time management skills
• Regulatory experience – (CFTC, OSC, EMIR, MAS, LOPR, MIFID, SFTR, IIROC) – 2 years
• Business Analysis – 5 years
Nice To Have:
• Data analysis
• DTCC/Una Vista
• Undergraduate degree
• Prior experience with any of the following regulatory reporting (CFTC, OSC, EMIR, MAS, LOPR, MIFID, SFTR, IIROC)
• Knowledge of DTCC/UnaVista vendor platforms
• Experience with SQL
• Experience with data modeling
• Experience with Capital Markets and Trade Lifecycle
• 7+ years related business analysis experience