• As a Senior Business Analyst, you are passionate about business analysis and delivering solutions to meet business needs. Being part of the Destination 160 Front Street program, you will have the opportunity to be involved in various aspects of the project, ranging from, requirement facilitation, scope documentation, design principle documentation, to Request For Proposal (RFP) process, vendor evaluation and selection.
• You will play a key role underlying all initiative delivery. Your responsibilities are to facilitate, understand, analyze and document agreement on requirements, approaches, specifications and decision variables that enable the delivery of appropriate solutions to achieve the business and project goals.
Who you will work with
• You will be joining the Business Analyst team. In this dynamic role, teamwork will be the key to your success as you work collaboratively with other functional teams including: Project/Program Management, Technology, Corporate Finance, Procurement, and external vendors on deliverables enabling the success of 160 Front Street project.
• You will be expected to demonstrate expertise and experiences in leading scope & requirement discussions, planning and facilitating workshops with senior audience. Prior experiences in leading RFP process, including RFP scope and documentation, vendor evaluation and selection is required. Past involvements in real estate projects will be a nice to have.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Engage business clients to elicit business requirements and understand business objectives
• Produce business analysis related documentation, including, but not limited to, scope documents, requirements, workflow diagrams, RFPs, Design Principles, as well as other ad-hoc documentation and presentation materials to a high-quality standard
• Accountable for conducting analysis and research capabilities with appropriate detail and quality for discussion with stakeholders to clarify understanding, validate requirements, identify process improvement opportunities and business decision support
• Collaborate with Sr PM and procurement specialist to drive RFP processes, participate in exploratory meetings, facilitate scope definition, create RFP documents, define evaluation approach & criteria, participate in RFP evaluations and prepare final recommendation materials.
• Work with business and solution teams to ensure that solutions being delivered meet business intent and provide business value
Qualifications & Experience
• University degree or equivalent experience (Business, Computer Science, Engineering etc.)
• Asset would be one or more of:
o Certified Business Analysis Professional
o Process improvement methodology accreditation
• Minimum 7 years’ experience as a [Senior] business Analyst (or Business Consultant)
• Strong facilitation skills in leading requirement and scope workshops and excellent collaboration skills to bring different opinions together and clearly document
• Good understanding on procurement and vendor onboarding & RFP process
• Proven experience of developing and maintaining customer relationships including managing expectations and delivering results in time and in high quality
• Experience with and understanding of leading practices in business analysis, project management and process improvement
• Experience in the documentation and delivery of presentation materials.
• Ability to prioritize, coordinate and complete tasks to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skill
• Proficiency with PowerPoint, Word and Excel