• Client Bank Group is looking for an exceptional individual with proven industry experience to join our dynamic group as a Change Management Business Analyst on the Technology Change Management Team. This position reports directly to the Service Manager Project Lead, Technology Change Management. This new role will support the Technology Change Management program related to IT Change Management on the ServiceNow Platform and will support other dedicated projects as defined in the program roadmap.
• This dedicated role will focus on managing and delivering on various projects and involves taking the lead on identifying and documenting requirements, authoring stories, and managing the end to end process for enhancements, customizations, updates, and upgrades etc. on the platform. This role requires a proven background in ITIL Change/Problem/Incident Management, ServiceNow (or similar tool), ITSM, ITAM, and ITOM to be successfully in delivering the best customer experience for users and establishing best practices to set the bar for this high demand role
• This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, self-starter to join a fast-paced, dynamic environment offering a variety of career opportunities. This role requires previous experience as a business analyst and/or tester who possesses strong organizational skills, strong technical writing and documentation skills, oral communication and presentation skills, and strong attention to detail. In addition, experience working large projects, the ability to document requirements accurately and efficiently, and executing to meet delivery dates and timelines is critical in this role.
• Multi-tasking is a key part of the job and having a sense of urgency and strong customer skills are required to be successful in this environment. The incumbent will have deep knowledge and understanding of the ITIL framework, and familiarity with an ITIL aligned tool, preferably ServiceNow. Responsibilities include developing relationships with key stakeholders and segment leads to ensure all requirements are accurately gathered. Stories will be created in detail capturing the full scope of the request highlighting all business and technical requirements. All essential work related to enhancements, customizations, updates, and upgrades etc. on the ServiceNow Platform are successfully tested and flawlessly integrated into production environments.
• 5+ years working on the ServiceNow platform
• Minimum 5 years of direct hands-on experience in testing various software/applications manually or with controlled automated procedures
• Minimum of 4 years of experience managing enhancements, customizations, updates, and upgrades etc. on the ServiceNow platform (or another similar enterprise system)
• Minimum of 5 years of experience conducting multiple forms of testing which may include elements of quality assurance testing to ensure that business and stakeholder expectations are met
• Demonstrated experience in multiple facets of testing including but not limited to unit testing, integration testing, system testing, acceptance testing, smoke testing, sanity testing, regression testing, end-to-end testing, performance testing, and usability testing etc.
• Experience working in agile/scrum environments and within waterfall/SDLC environments
• Strong working knowledge of IT Change Management methods and procedures and/or other disciplines such as incident, problem, and asset & configuration management
• Experience managing the end to end testing lifecycle in all lower environments to production
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to meet deadlines
• Experience working in global or national corporate environments assigned to multiple large and complex projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interaction with technical and non-technical audiences
Nice to have
• Recognized ISTQB Certification
• Current status as a ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) or equivalent experience confirming skills and essential knowledge necessary to manage the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform have been obtained
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist or equivalent experience confirming the skills and essential knowledge to contribute to the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of ServiceNow ITSM applications have been obtained
• Experience with DevOps, specifically DevOps for Change Management and integrations with applications such as Jira
• ITIL V3 or greater certification
• Proven Experience/Knowledge of ServiceNow Change, Incident, Problem, and/or Asset Management Module
• Previous experience working in a Change, Incident, Problem, and/or Asset Management role