Selling Points of Position:
• Opp. to work on a key strategic data and technology data initiative with enterprise scope for a tier 1 financial institution
• Best Vs Average Candidate: strong BA and communication fundamentals; Financial Institution experience, good technical exposure; working on complex initiatives in complex environment; able to develop Confluence and Jira project sites; Experience with ServiceNow; Experience with Microsoft Azure and Data Concepts; Experience with Interaction and Target Operating Models; Experience with Business Architecture; experience with release management; strong business acumen
• How will performance be measured: On time, on budget; Delivery of the initiative that their assigned to; Performance against their task
• The identified candidate will be required to:
o Work closely with business partners to gain deep understanding of the business and relevant objectives in order to guide the strategic direction of respective business and/or the enterprise
o Formulate relevant and significant data analysis through comprehensive profiling tools, segmentation, as well as bringing to bear advanced modeling and analytics
o Provides day-to-day support and delivery of analytics
o Manage data preparation and automation through appropriate coding tools (Python, Excel, Tableau)
o Ensure team collaboration with partners on business problems/issues and provide fact-based analytical advice that aligns to strategy and drives shareholder value
• Personality Style: Goal oriented; ability to work independently, strong leadership skills, collaborative & supportive, confident, proactive and takes initiative
• Able to adapt and prioritize, meeting deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
• 2-4+ yrs. solid Business Analyst/BI/Data Analyst exp.
• Strong verbal & writing skills
• Strong knowledge of Data Management, Data Governance and data concepts
• Strong experience in SQL and Python
• Knowledge of data modeling, data architecture, data dictionaries and Meta Data.
• Knowledge in Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow, MS Visio, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Understand project delivery life cycle & release trains
• Exp. working on a large complex initiatives from a large scale initiative program/company
• Experience with Data Management, Data Governance, and working with large sets of data
Nice To Have:
• Exp. from Finance industry
• Six Sigma green belt or greater desirable