• Provide support and delivery of requirements and work packages on low complexity projects/initiatives in alignment with business strategies. May also support team with project/program delivery.
• Recognizing the importance of our customers – anticipating and meeting their evolving needs, as well as providing the kind of Legendary Customer Service that reflects client standards and Guiding Principles.
• Lead a diverse range of stakeholders; communicates effectively by adapting style and technique to a diverse audience. Analyze impacts to customers, stakeholders, employees, process, technology solutions to achieve business results.
• Understand and clarify work packages of each assigned initiative/project inclusive of constraints (time, cost, people resources) and maintain a customer-centric approach.
• Provide recommendations and direction based on the end-to-end customer experience when making decisions.
• Lead and own the project deliverables related to business requirements to meet the needs of the customer, employee, and business.
• Assess and ensure that customer and employee experience / stakeholder impacts are appropriately managed.
• Engage appropriate stakeholders to identify and manage required outcomes of projects for the business.
• Provide on-going communication to key stakeholders, including the project sponsor, business project owner, project / program / portfolio manager to ensure they are aware of significant changes which impact requirements delivery against the overall project.
• Respond to inquiries and escalate concerns from stakeholders and partners at all levels in the organization Identify and lead problem resolution to ensure customer needs are met.
• Contribute to the application of change management best practices (e.g., stakeholder analysis, gap analysis, change planning, etc.).
• Collaborate with the project manager and business sponsor to identify and ensure required resources are assigned to the project for successful delivery of requirements.
• Ensure timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems while assessing options and recommendations for prompt resolution.
Shareholder – Business Operations:
• Focused on executing better constantly reviewing our processes and finding ways to improve them; collaborating with internal and external business partners to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
• Lead requirements management on project(s) which are based on complexity, size and budget as defined by the project governance levels.
• Provide leadership / guidance and support in defining the business need or problem statement based on strategic drivers and identifying potential solutions Identify scope changes and complete analysis to determine impact to project benefits and risks.
• Facilitate and follow a structured approach to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate, and manage business requirements with stakeholders by applying a variety of elicitation techniques to probe, challenge and understand requirements according to the requirements management discipline.
• Identify, document, and validate current state processes and work with the business and stakeholders to design the desired future state.
• Establish and maintain full requirements traceability and work with the business to prioritize requirements and scope changes to ensure business needs are met. Collaborate with technology partners and provide recommendations to support development of system requirements and design, testing plans, artifacts/deliverables to ensure business needs are met.
• Ensure project issues and concerns are addressed for clear articulation of business requirements (e.g. Business Systems Analyst). Proactively identify and track requirements risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, constraints and anticipate and effectively manage risks related to requirements.
• Align decisions to client risk appetite. Develop mitigation plans or lead/contribute to the completion of necessary compliance/new process assessment templates.
• Contribute to Quality Assurance activities by supporting the development of test scripts and testing of developed solutions, including communication of issues and resolution.
• Adhere to Enterprise project governance controls to ensure projects meet all performance, quality and compliance standards and conforms to appropriate disciplines. Contribute to the development of the project plan and high-level work breakout session (WBS), identify and manage key risks and decisions.
• Own and complete relevant work packages through collaboration with multiple stakeholders to prepare for operational readiness, managing deadlines and adjusting to changing work priorities.
• Take ownership and communicate progress on work packages, including requirements management, in a concise and timely manner, escalating issues to project manager, partners and manager where appropriate.
• Assess project change requests and their impacts on requirements, checking for alignment to project benefits at all phases.
• Develop efficient and effective solutions through analytical problem solving. Support implementation / post implementation activities as defined in the project plan.
• Banks commitment to financial responsibility and operating our businesses with excellence.
• Own the delivery of high-level requirements that drives successful cost estimation for the project and requirements changes due to any project change requests.
• Forecast, define, and manage the requirements effort including cost and timeline.
• Support the Request for Information (RFI) or Request for Proposal (RFP) with vendors if required Contribute to the development of the seed funding request by ensuring project scope and benefits are clearly articulated and risks are identified. Identify risks or issues with technology solution or design which may impact realization of project benefits and provide guidance and support to stakeholders in making good decisions to pro-actively resolve or mitigate potential risks/delays to the project.
• Ensure accuracy of the business requirements documentation to mitigate against project changes and reduce/manage cost to the project. Critique and analyze requirement change requests to challenge impact to original business need as defined by project charter.
• Solidify business needs including problem statements, business objectives and strategic alignment to ensure accurate delivery of business requirements in support of the business case.
• Deliver detailed level requirements to support downstream estimates and delivery of business case anchored to business requirements.
• May contribute with business owner to define measures of success as defined in the project charter.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time. Sound knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards.
• Some knowledge of business process management techniques and principals involved in production of BPM drawings and models.
• Powerpoint – Excel experience
• Verbal and communication
• SQL knowledge for reporting purposes
Nice to have:
• Sharepoint experience
• Tableau experience