Reason for request:
• This contract position is needed to complete the international wireroom migration to minimize the risk of running on out of support application and to meet the industry ISO SWIFT mandate
• The main function of a Business Analyst is to perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications.
• Capture business/compliance requirements, identify pain-points/gaps, design solution proposal, conduct analysis, validate assumption for International SWIFT payment processing.
• Support and validate product/solution implemented correctly by development team
• Must be able to work within tight deadlines and schedules which may result in extended working hours during peak time to meet project deliverables
• Support various portfolio initiatives where possible
Qualifications/Must Have Skills:
2+ years relevant work experience with the following:
• Experience in Banking/Financial industry
• SWIFT payment experience
• Ability to work independently and drive solutions with a small working team
• Business process re-engineering
• Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
Nice to have:
• Spanish language is nice to have
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.