Story Behind the Need
• Business group: The GWRT Operations team is supporting back office applications for the bank.
• Project: The team is working on a regulatory initiative for the bank and need a strong Business Analyst.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work various teams within the organization to lead the Regulatory initiatives The candidate may have the opportunity to learn about the data structure of the prime services supported.
Typical Day in the Role:
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation, and analysis
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Must Have Skills:
• 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst within a large bank.
• Recent Experience with SWIFT (recent project experience)
• Strong communication skills to work with senior manager to articulate with business users as needed
Nice to have:
• Capital Markets product knowledge experience is a plus
• PEGA Application experience is a plus and will prioritized
• AML experience is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Business is preferred