Story Behind the Need
• Business group: The Global Wealth Management Systems (GWMS), Digital Client Services supports back end databases globally and ensures Wealth Management Applications continuously run.
• Project: The successful candidate will be focusing on data management, staging and consolidation for a larger AML support project with Oracle Databases.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will be joining a flexible, dynamic agile environment that will transform the way applications in the bank are supported.
Typical Day in Role
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 5 + years’ Business Analyst Experience for large data consolidation projects
• 3 + years’ experience data mapping, data manipulation and data staging to review requirements and translate technical specifications as needed
• 3 + years’ UAT Testing for data base applications
• Strong communication skills to translate requirements to business users
• FI experience is a plus, but not mandatory
• Database or Business Analyst certifications are a plus, but not mandatory
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required