• The client Global AML Department is accountable for establishing client’s Global Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing Program (AML/ATF), Sanctions and Anti-Bribery/Corruption Programs to ensure that all client businesses remain complaint with AML/ATF regulatory expectations in all jurisdictions where client operates. This includes setting consistent standards across business segments; conducting annual enterprise-wide AML risk assessments; maintaining the Global AML Policy (including Know Your
• Customer and Enhanced Due Diligence, record keeping & retention requirements); currency transaction and suspicious transaction monitoring and reporting; screening client customers against regulatory watch lists; a hierarchy of designated AML officer functions; enterprise-wide and specialized AML training of employees; and independent AML testing.
• Reporting to the Manager–Business Analysis, the Senior Business Analyst will lead and own the delivery of Requirements Package and Business Acceptance Testing per the bank’s PDLC/Agile methodology for AML technology projects.
• The successful candidate will liaise with the internal IT teams, PMO and other areas within GAML to elicit business requirements, execute testing and implement system enhancements / new functionality that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of AML functions.
• Provide BA & QA support to multiple Tier 1 – 5 projects/programs, to accomplish project deliverables within established schedule, scope and budget
• Lead and own delivery of business requirements following either PDLC (Waterfall) or Agile delivery approach ensuring accuracy throughout the project to mitigate against project changes (PCR)
• Lead and capture business requirements to assist GAML with adoption of innovative digitization and automation opportunities
• Lead a diverse range of stakeholders; communicate effectively by adapting style and technique to a diverse audience; manage stakeholder/sponsor expectations and demonstrate advanced facilitation and influencing skills
• Contribute to RAID (Risks/Assumptions/Issues/Decisions) log by proactively identifying gaps and proposing risk mitigation strategies
• Collaborate with technology partners to support development of system requirements and design to ensure that the business needs are accurately understood and met.
• Lead, plan and execute Business Acceptance Testing (BAT)
• Manage a team of QA Analysts for BAT/PAT execution and defect management
• Define and execute change management, in consultation with business lead, to ensure changes introduced due to project/program are transitioned into BAU (business as usual)
• Support multiple projects at a given time by demonstrating superior prioritization and multitasking skills
• Act as a subject matter expert for core AML applications: Sanctions Screening (WLM), Transaction Monitoring (SAS AML) and Customer Risk Rating (ECRR)
• Lead projects for smaller business initiatives
• 7-10+ yrs BA exp. with technology projects using Waterfall & Agile methodology (directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified above)
• Exp. working with Vendors & technology partners; Good understanding of technology (they don’t need a BSA as they have one)
• Expert business process mapping skills; gap analysis; defining requirements
• Exp. organizing, prioritizing, planning, executing BA/QA work streams for high-risk, high-visibility, large- scale projects
• Advanced MS Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project
• Advanced SQL/SAS, HP QC (ALM), Clarity, JIRA, Confluence
Nice To Have:
• BA experience working on projects related to Client Risk Rating application
• BA experience working on AML technology projects and/or regulatory projects
• Advanced to expert knowledge of client’s RMLC/PDLC methodology
• Exp. with Lean Six Sigma
• Exp. working with core AML applications: Sanctions Screening (WLM), Transaction Monitoring (SAS AML) & Customer Risk Rating (ECRR)
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technology partners at all levels
• Strong leadership skills with an ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with changing priority/scope.
• Superior oral and written communication skills including strong facilitation, presentation, and negotiating skills
• Superior impact and influence skills to effectively engage and manage all stakeholders/ executive sponsor and recommend creative and strategic solutions
• Versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail and minimal supervision