• Project Onboarding – Quickly understand the scope of the project and assess the stakeholder impacts.
• Requirement Planning – Clearly articulate the requirement management approach, identify stakeholder (roles, departments) and create a workable plan of all the activities required to complete the business requirements
• Requirement Elicitation – Perform requirement analysis, create questions for the elicitation sessions and story maps. Conduct sessions with large groups of stakeholders, across multiple line of business, multiple vendors and remote team members. Create meeting minutes and manage the RAID log
• Familiar with prescribed BA artifacts within Agile or Waterfall methodology
• Document requirements in user stories and detail acceptance criteria following client Methodology
• Expert in identifying & producing business processes. Leveraging processing mapping to elicit and refine requirements.
• Expert in identifying & creating business use cases (BUCs). Leveraging BUCs to detail requirements and ensure end to end traceability
• Strong stakeholder collaboration with both business and technology partners.
• Advanced to expert knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project life-cycle
• 8-10 yrs exp. in business analysis (but will consider 5-7 years’ exp if they have all the must have skills)
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high demanding environment while managing multiple priorities and deadlines
• A proven self-starter; owns deliverables end-to-end, has deep organizational awareness to mobilize the right individuals and ability to work through in a world with a high degree of ambiguity
• Adaptable to change and quick learner
• Experience in Agile (Story Map, Stories, Acceptance Criteria) and Waterfall methodology
• Expertise in General Insurance domain (Home & Auto, including Claims)
• Expert level facilitation and elicitation skills to manage large cross functional groups (25-50)
• Strong skills in business process mapping and producing Business Use Cases, documentation business rules, data rules and assessing impacts to stakeholders