• Ensure project control procedures and policies within a program of related projects are executed.
• Assist in maintaining project schedules.
• Develop and maintain issue logs.
• Maintain project repositories of documents.
• Prepare documents for various recurring meetings including minutes, issue logs etc.
• Develop presentation documentation as required for project teams.
• Develop consolidate program status reports.
• Primary focus will be on providing financial management and analytical support to project managers at the program level for a large (Tier 1) initiative.
• Manage relationships and all activities with all required partners (business, TS Finance, program PMO, TS project teams, external partners) related to program one-time and on-going financials (prepare budget, forecasts and actuals).
• Utilize project management software for development and distribution of comprehensive set of monthly, weekly and ad hoc project financial reporting to a variety of program stakeholders (including templates for use by other project members).
• Work closely with TS Finance to provide necessary detailed financial data to support the forecasting and tracking of capitalization and amortization.
• Manage all financial status meetings for the program. Provide support for invoice processing.
• Manage process for all required updates to internal financial management tracking tools (e.g. EPM, Carpe Diem).
• Manage reporting and tracking for resource utilization.
• Exercise discretion in managing correspondence and information, escalating issues where appropriate.
• Act as central point of communication for core team members, management, business partners and other stakeholders on program, organization and platform issues.
• 5-7+ yrs exp. as a Project Analyst/Project Control Officer
• Strong Financial Mgt. skills of Actuals & Forecasting
• Strong MS Project (to create & maintain project plans)
• Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint (to create & maintain documents)
• Exp. maintaining a central repository of project plans, reports, competencies etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice To Have:
• Exp. from financial industry
• Working towards PMP