Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary : Develop new user guides & train user communities of the new Features and Enhancement available in the upgraded version
• Provide process flows diagrams, swimlanes etc & document procedures
• Assist with the categorization and classification of issues during deployment.
Typical Day in the Role:
• Gathering of business and system requirements
• Investigation and research into the current state and identified business issues
• Contribute to design of solutions and future state processes to resolve identified business issues
• Contribute to current and future state process workflow
• Lead or participate in any/all stages of the project lifecycle
• BA will be required to collect requirements, work with developers, senior manager, director
• Create Business Requirement documents (BRD’s), provide process flows, document procedures
• Assist with developing and maintaining Local Admin customized reporting
• Daily reporting (heavy), weekly executive deck, manage weekly review council meeting.
• Following up with various business lines to see why the access is still required
• Will have to facilitate most meetings.
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and
• capitalize on improvement opportunities Supports one or more highly complex business processes
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
Qualifications/Must Have Skills
• 5 + years’ experience as a Business Analyst – collect requirements, put into BRD, use cases, process flows – Financial Services Industry is preferred.
• 3+ years of prior SailPoint IIQ -Identity IQ experience AND unstructured data management
• 3 + Years – prior experience in InfoSec/IAM environment
• 3-5 years – Using Analytics and Reporting tools such as MS Excel/pivot tables, SQL, PowerBI, pivot tables,
• Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage
• Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality technical solutions
• A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
Nice to have Skills:
• Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex
• Prior presentation deliverables, putting together presentation decks for VP, steering committees.
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.