Story Behind the Need
• Business Group; GWRT – Derivatives and Structured Product Technology is seeking a Senior Capital Markets BA/BSA to work on a Risk and Valuations project which involves modernizing the (interest) Derivatives Platform and supporting the front office trading desks. The project is currently in the final phase but is anticipated to go on till end of Fiscal Year 2021.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be extended and work on additional projects based on their performance, while also strengthening their technical skills. Conversion to full time is also a possibility if desired.
Typical Day in Role:
• Supporting the developments of that solution through business and technical requirements for product onboarding analysis, scenario configuration
• Supporting new analytics capabilities and infrastructure, including real time risk, aggregation, and risk reporting.
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
Must Have Skills:
• BA/BSA experience at a Major Bank (can be any worldwide) – 5+ years of experience
• Capital Markets experience, product knowledge, Trade definitions – 4+ years of hands on experience
• Excel/VBA – 5+ years of hands on experience
• Risk concepts, sensitivities, hedging, PV, risk factors – 3+ years of hands on experience
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical specs for Developers
Nice to Have Skills:
• JSON (or similar technology)
• Air flow
• Python scripting
• Excellent communication skills (written – documentation) and verbal (communicating to Developers and other teams)