Story Behind the Need:
• Project – Its a Confirmation hub project and it is to consolidate all the information from different source systems. This BSA will be working on a back office project (confirmation and settlements in regards to trade).
Typical Day in Role
• Manage, elicit, analyze and document detailed-level business and functional requirements (relating to data, business rules, calculations, report outputs) utilizing relevant requirements artifacts.
• Lead and conduct workshops to facilitate requirements gathering and discovery.
• Construct data flow diagrams, business and system context diagrams.
• Work closely with stakeholders to assess the current and future states and perform detailed gap analyses.
• Identify upstream and downstream dependencies.
• Produce breakdown of effort estimates for analysis and requirements-related activities.
• Manage the project requirements using Waterfall and Scrum methodologies.
• Effectively communicate and build rapport with all team members and stakeholders, including various source system teams and vendor teams.
• Work on multiple projects and/or lead specific sections of large projects to implement solutions to business problems.
• Excellent team player by working with cross-departmental business & IT stakeholders, ability to manage conflicts.
• Highly motivated and committed, capable of working in a dynamic environment with aggressive timelines, multiple work streams running in parallel.
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Must Haves Skills:
• 5 years of BSA experience with Back Office specifically Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange or Equities.
• 2-3 years of experience with configuration of Wall street FX system.
• 1+ years of experience required with Kafka messaging channel (using on GMB in house data platform).
• Expertise with SQL queries and data analysis.
• Good communication skills required.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of Swift messaging is a nice to have.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.