Story Behind the Need
• Business group: The GWRT US Technology Group is looking working on Remediation ongoing project.
• Project: The IT BA is required to work on the Counterparty Credit Risk & Market Risk issues Remediation. A program is already underway and Risk Warehouse-RWH data (e.g., market risk sensitivities) information is in one of the projects under the Streaming Architecture Data Catalog.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• Great dynamic and work environment. Regime that team is currently working on is very interesting and has challenges to it. Position requires someone who is ready to think and analyze and also has potential to work on upcoming projects. Direct team is outgoing, professional, collaborate with each other as much as possible
Typical Day in Role:
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes. Works on multiple projects as a project team member.
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
• Ability to write requirement specifications, build and execute test plans
• Data Analysis – remediate any data quality issues (started with 1500 and have multiple domains including Mrket Risk, Credit Risk etc.) – there is a set of data quality issues that need to come in from technology aspects – someone who comes from Data Governance and can look at multiple source systems to identify data quality – everything will be sent to centralized Repository –
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 5 + years’ hands on experience as a BSA in the Capital Markets industry, preferably from a Counter Party Credit Risk and Market Risk
• 5 + years’ experience working with Oracle and SQL databases
• Complete understanding of SDLC and complete documentation from end to end to provide solution (with minimum 5 years’)
• Advanced Microsoft Excel (PowerBI) skills to ensure proper analysis of data quality
• Excellent communication skills to will be required to create business requirements (need technical writing ability as well as liaising with developers for fulfillment of those requirements)
• in Dremio, Tableau, and Microsoft Power BI) is required to support this initiative
• Python experience to build out Macros is a plus
• US regulation experience is a plus
Soft Skills Required:
• Able to adapt with remote work environments
• Communication Skills – be able to communicate clearly and concisely. Written skills should be the same as candidate will need to deal with end users on a daily basis.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.