Reason for request:
• Require a business systems analyst to support CCUL projects such as Harmony and other competing regulatory projects and intakes
Your Business Line:
• Revolving Credit, Data & Transaction – Revolving Credit Technology team supports Canadian Banking core credit card and unsecured lending (CCUL) applications from onboarding to transaction processing.
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary : The main function of a Business Systems Analyst is to perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
• Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
Qualifications/Must Have Skills
• 3+ years of experience basic knowledge of programming languages in order to comprehend reading code and basic functions
• 5-7 years of past work experience within Banking or FI. Demonstrating the ability to work with the business groups to create BRDs and/or Jira stories for Credit Card applications
• Any past regulatory experience (for example: AML, KYC, IIROC) Related to Credit Cards
• 2-3 years of past project management responsibilities in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines
• Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information and working with various teams to arrive at workable solutions.
• Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details
• A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.