Your Business Line:
• Within global technology services support the data office by providing enterprise data warehouse platforms for our business users.
Candidate Value Proposition –
• This project covers people, process, and technology.
• Its broad span gives great exposure to a BSA
• You are able and deal with procedures and process, people side of implementing a project while dealing with implementing new technology.
• Opportunity to learn and build knowledge in data governance controls.
Typical day in the Role:
• Facilitating requirement sessions with our business partners
• Translating requirements into user stories for our technology teams
• writing operational procedures
• Writing test strategies, authorizing test cases
Qualifications/Must Have Skills:
• 6- 8+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst
• 6- 8+ years of experience as lead BSA for a large project- want to see in resumes
• 6-7 years of hands on experience writing user stories, as opposed to BRDs
• 6-8 Years of experience understanding operations as well technology
• 3- 5 years of experience with Informatica, Python or SAS
• 6+ years with complex enterprise data warehouse applications and exposure to data governance and data controls.
• 6+ years of experience with writing and designing test strategies
• 10. Experience implementing a project that required you write operational procedures for people – examples in resume
• 11. Prior experience creating presentation decks for management and status reporting
Nice to Have
• DB2 or SQL – an asset
• Banking or FI experience- Regulatory requirements that are needed.
• Prior client experience
• Problem Solving and analytical skills
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred