Story Behind the Need:
• Business Group: Canadian Digital Banking Engineering – Applications is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst for an AML Regulatory upgrade called PCMLFTA. The project is already in progress and is focused on maintaining and upgrading business regulations for the digital channels.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain further experience within Digital channels and work with newer AML technology.
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Analyze and develop technical requirements based on solution documentation
• Ensure integrity of business and technical requirements in end-to-end customer journey
• Facilitate requirements gathering and design sessions with multiple stakeholders to extract requirements, and turning them into use cases, user stories, sequence diagrams, cheat sheets, etc, whatever is suitable – to meet development and stakeholder needs
• Create, refine and maintain product backlog and associated deliverables; release backlog with forecasted delivery timelines
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
• Contribute to a collaborative team environment by information sharing and team cooperation
• Demonstrate strong personal values and a commitment to our mission and customers
Must Have Skills
• 7+ years’ Business Systems Analyst experience working on challenging IT System projects, specifically web integration projects.
• Previous client experience is a must have (minimum 1 project)
• 5+ years’ Financial industry experience, ideally within one of the big 5 banks.
• 4+ years’ Agile and lean project experience – strong understanding of Agile methodology and process
• 2+ years’ mobile banking project experience
• Hands-on experience with Rational Rose / MS Visio / MS Project / JIRA / Confluence / SQL
• Proficient in drawing Business Process Flow and User Cases Modeling, proven through recent project experience
• Great communication and teamwork skills to work with multiple groups across the bank, gathering requirements
• Certificated PMP or CSM
• Previous experience as Software Engineer
• Recent project experience with Personal & Business Banking, especially Payment / Wealth Management / Banking Security.
• Bachelors in technical related field or business field required, Post Graduate Education background in Finance/Business