Story Behind the Need
• Business group: Group is part of Global Capital Markets Technology within Wholesale Risk Technology. Direct team supports regulatory reporting requirements for back-office.
• Project: Regulation Project (CAT Consolidated Audit Trail) is a regulation project out of the US where team has to submit information on client orders to regulators who will maintain records of transactions. Project went live in April 20. There are a couple more regime phases coming next year, and BA is required to come work on next phases.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• Great dynamic and work environment. Regime that team is currently working on is very interesting and has challenges to it. Position requires someone who is ready to think and analyze and also has potential to work on upcoming projects. Direct team is outgoing, professional, collaborate with each other as much as possible
Typical Day in Role:
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes. Works on multiple projects as a project team member.
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
• Ability to write requirement specifications, build and execute test plans
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 3-4 Years’ experience as a Business Analyst
• 3-4 years’ Experience with NMS Securities, OTC Equity Securities Trade and Order Lifecycle events
• 1 + years Experience with OATS Finra– Regulatory Regime
• 2 year Minimum – Working Knowledge/Experience of Json Elasticsearch & Nifi.
• 3-4 years Understanding CAT NMS Plan, Reporting and Linkage Requirements
• Python, Agile experience
Soft Skills Required:
• Able to adapt with remote work environments
• Communication Skills – be able to communicate clearly and concisely. Written skills should be the same as BA will need to deal with end users on a daily basis.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.