• We are responsible for application business work flows of Ordering Cash Management
• Reason for request: Additional hands required
Candidate Value Proposition-
• Opportunity to work within a diverse team and add to your knowledge and skill set.
The main function of a Business Systems Analyst is to perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications.
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes
• Works on a project as a project team member
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
• Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage
• Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines
• Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details
• Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality technical solutions
• A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
• Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
Must Have Skills/Requirements:
• 3 + years of years of BSA experience with Order Cash Management (from environments like e-commerce, commercial, retail, insurance)
• 5+ years of IT experience with system integration and 3rd party vendor application implementation.
• Self-starter, strong leadership, accountability, and ability to hit the ground running.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.