Story Behind the Need:
• Business Group: Global Wholesale and Risk Technology is seeking a Business Analyst for ongoing support on the Finance Project and assist Toronto Regulatory team with enhancement and BAU. The BSA will be joining the CRD5 project work for the London clients.
• Project: CRD5 Project is a regulatory project that has been ongoing and has a Fy22 deadline for completion. The scope will focus on updating current applications with new regulatory requirements.
• The team is looking for a Business Analyst who can provide and support the team by complimenting technical skills and knowledge of financial products with in the areas of expertise they bring in.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• Not only will this candidate gain experience at a big 5 bank, but they will be working daily with some of the most disruptive and emerging technologies, making real impact at the bank and its deliverables.
Typical Day in Role:
• Investigate Issues, Develop and Enhance feeds that have amount calculations such as Market Value, Accruals, etc.
• Support Feed development project for an IT Finance/Reg Reporting Team
• Write requirements for batch and streaming architecture feeds
• Create mapping documents with enrichment and transformation logic and process documentation
• Use SQL and MS Excel and MS Word
• Obtain requirements on a clean slate state around trade feed enhancement, MIS reporting and reconciliations
• Develop feeds that have amount calculations such as Market Value, Accruals, etc.
Must Have Skills/Requirements:
• 5+ years of IT BA Experience including experience writing requirements for batch and streaming data feeds
• 5+ years’ experience in Financial Services
• 5+ years of experience in developing feeds that have amount calculations such as Market Value, Accruals, etc.
• 5+ years of experience working in Data Feed development projects in the Financial and Regulatory reporting space
• 5+ years of experience of E2E implementation of Data Warehouses and/or Data Factory models
• Advanced SQL and MS Excel skills – demonstrated in recent projects
• Recent Investment Bank / Capital Markets experience – 2 recent projects
• Experience supporting Product Control – 2 recent projects
Nice to Have/Highly Preferred Skills:
• Knowledge on Capital Markets.
• OneSumX and AXIOM reporting experience
• Knowledge of sub-ledgers
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential
• The role requires leadership skills, hands-on technical experience, and a can-do approach towards environment automation / management and continuous improvement for efficiency and cost effectiveness
• Must be reliable, proactive, results-oriented, customer-focused and attentive to details.
• Must be flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment, make quick and sound decisions under pressure
• Strong organizational skills, excellent problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills
• 2 Step Process: 1 Video interview over Teams 2nd round if necessary
• Decision date: Target decision to have an offer out by August 20th