Story Behind the Need
• Business group: The Enterprise Shared Service group (part of PLATO Organization) oversees digital communication channels between business lines within the bank and their customers.
• Project: The successful candidate will be joining a team of upwards of 15 members and supporting multiple digital initiatives for different projects throughout the SDLC cycle.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be exposed to multiple lines of business on a global scale while utilizing new technologies.
Typical Day in Role
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 8 + years’ experience working as Business Systems Analyst for large organizations
• 3 + years’ experience with Confluence and Jira
• 3 Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate technical and business requirements to cross functional teams
• Recent Digital communication projects are a big plus, but not mandatory
• Previous FI experience is a big plus, but not mandatory
• Global digital projects are a plus
• Recent agile projects are a plus
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required