Story Behind the Need
• Business Group: Client is seeking a Business System Analyst to assist on a large compliance KYC Enhancements Project with multiple streams and phases.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience and get exposure to different stakeholders within the bank.
Typical Day in Role / Job Responsibilities:
• Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Analyzes requirements; constructs workflow charts and diagrams; studies system capabilities; writes specifications.
• Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
• Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
• Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• Business System Analyst – 6+ years of experience
• Experience with Mainframe or Development (Database or Java)
• Strong experience translating requirements for Developers and presenting technicalities to the Business
• Agile experience
• Strong Teamwork Skills
• Strong Verbal & Written Communication Skills
• Previous FI experience is a plus
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required