• The primary responsibility of this role is to develop, maintain and provide guidance on Implementing OCR and RPA technology. The role requires keen analytical capabilities and experience in collaborating across Business Operations, IT, Business Leaders, Information Security and Compliance team to understand business questions and implementing technology solutions for the business.
Solution Development and Analysis (50%)
• Lead the design of the new tool, feature requests and projects, defining overall application design, and the future state.
• Review projects for initial effort, impact, and complexity working along with the Innovation team and leading the next waves towards establishing an Enterprise level Centre of Excellence model for new technologies.
• Working closely with the QA team to follow best practices in unit and Integration testing and Business for UAT tests.
• Provide best practices on software design lifecycle (SDLC).
Systems Development, Operations and Technical Support (15%)
• Together with the support team, ensure the stabilization of current applications and the introduction of new modules as appropriate.
• Provide second level support that meets the defined IT service levels and standards, and to meet or surpass business and customer expectations.
• Ensures the integrity of IT assets.
Guidance and Consulting (20%)
Risk and Compliance (15%)
• Overall 5-6 years of experience in systems analysis, requirements gathering and development
• Experience with Oscript, Python, CSS, .NET based (C#, ASP.NET) web applications development
• Knowledge of Capture Platforms such as OpenText Captiva
• Advanced knowledge in integration methodologies (SOAP/REST)
• Working experience with relational databases (SQL Server)
• Working experience with SVN/Git, Azure DevOps
• Experience with RPA platforms such as Blue Prism
• Basic knowledge in Opentext Content Server workflows, web reports, form design & capture centre is an asset
• Experience within Financial Services industry is an asset
• Deep knowledge in Software Product Development processes and design, including Agile
• Ability to run code reviews and enforce coding best practices
• Strong requirements gathering and analysis skills
• Strong interpersonal relationship building and listening skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint) to technical and non-technical audiences.
• University Degree in Computer Science or related area from an accredited institution