• The communications and change management specialist will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The individual will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees.
• The specialist will Also support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
• Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
• Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
• Support communication efforts
• Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
• Assess the change impact
• Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
• Support training efforts
• Complete change management assessments
• Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
• Identify and manage anticipated resistance
• Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
• Coordinate efforts with other specialists
• Integrate change management activities into project plan
• Evaluate and ensure user readiness
• Manage stakeholders
• Support change management at the organizational level
• 2-4+ yrs exp. as a Change Mgr. (focused on people side of change vs. organizational)
• Understand how people go through a change & the change process
• Exp. with Change mgt. principles, methodologies & tools
• Exp. with Stakeholder engagement & relationship Mgt. – work across levels
• Exp. Training or supporting training
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Nice To Have:
• Change management certification or designation
• Excellent active listening skills
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others